NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that dood! van is gonna rock tho, looking forward to seeing what motor goes in aswell :wink: especially when all them dials are connected up :wink:

that must have been an ordeal for you after all that hard work. good to hear youv'e not been put off continuing though, cos its going to be one amazing van when its finished.

Thank's all, gonna have a week off from the bus.
I've put in over 1200 hour's since christmas on it,on top of my 9-5, I'm a stone and a half lighter than this time last year so no more deadlines, it'll be done when it's done.

Gutted son that bus is gonna be worth the slog in the end mate , hopefully see you @ Beachbuggin` this weekend ? ? ?

Can't believe they ruined that super slick black roof???

Set back for sure but no doubt you will have it straight as an arrow in no time...... keep at it as that Bus looks the absolute dogs dangly bits!

Got back in to working on the bus after a month or so of chillin, She's back home now so I don't have to be in work every minute of the day to get stuff done on it. :D
camperhome004.jpg

The headliner was done by the same people that did my seats (Hant's Trimming)should tighten up when the hinge covers and curtian track are in, Still haven't heard from the t**ts that buggered it up in the first place. :x
camperhome003.jpg

camperhome002.jpg

camperhome001.jpg

It's starting to look more like a bus now not just an empty shell.

Real Sh1t about the headliners and the damage they did, but wow look at that dash how COOOOOOOOL is that.

Those seats look fantastic.

The colour scheme is spot on.

Its looking the dogs dangles :D

Im jelous, i want mine to look like that when i get it done in few years time.

Looking great Mr Nellybus , Where is that dash from , Porker ???
Fantastic van mate glad you got over the damage 8)

Grazy it's a 70's 911 dash, notice the mileage? Had it zero'd when I got it recalibrated to run off hub rather than g/box, pleased how it turned out. Was anyone at bug boogie today there were some nice buses about.

Not going to put a time scale on it that's what caused me so much sh*t so far pushing myself to get it done, But I will be driving it next year :roll: Hopefully.

Headliner look well smart and the dash, well, even smarter 8) 8) 8)
Gladd it's now going in the right direction :D

Latest posts