Need your opinion!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark__gti

Reaction score
i have recently brought a set of cheap overriders (was an impulse buy) for my van, im not sure wether to keep them or sell them on,
what do you guys think i placed them on the bumper to see what they looked like today,

With

002.jpg

Without

005-1.jpg

So what do you think looks better?

I took mine off as I don't like them. They can bend the front panel in a minor knock.

the only other problem is that iv only got overriders for the front of the van. will it look weird not having them on the back?

See I like them on the back but not the front there to close together and look like a buck toothed vampire!

My plan was to have deluxe bumper trim on the front and overiders on the back!

I'd keep them and get a set for the back, got them on ours...

Leonard2.JPG

....and love them, as others have said get black/silver plates and maybe move to the bumper :wink:

The bumper looks to be hanging a bit by the step as well, might look better when its raised a little too :D

yeah keep them theres less buses with them than without so makes it that bit differant closest thing to splitty towel rails :D

pete nice said:
I took mine off as I don't like them. They can bend the front panel in a minor knock.

Exactly what happened to mine, tho its just rubbed the paint back over the yrs where the lazy git b4 me couldnt be arsed to bend it back :lol: at least they hide it................keep em on

CB

I dont like em TBH..........you decide 8)

Latest posts