Need a lift up?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off up to the Earlybay camp out just after lunch. Going up the M5 from Brizzal. If anyone wants to join up with me or if anyone wants a lift, I’ve got one spare extra large top bunk if anyone needs a space, or wants a lift up , just need a sleeping bag. I’m just about loaded and just have to check a few things.
Mrs Ozziedog is rubbing her hands together at the thought of a quiet weekend, apparently there could be a coven branch meeting at ours for the weekend. I guess with the van out of the garage , there’ll be room to park loads of broomsticks till I get back. I may have to brace myself for an onslaught of spells on my return as they try and turn me back into a frog yet again :shock: :shock: :shock: But don’t panic, I plan on staying a handsome prince for some time yet.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, it’s a very strange world that I live in :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Did you ‘fly’ up that M5........literally. I saw photos in the papers. The coven? I reckon that maybe they put a Ron Weasley’s Dad type Ford Anglia spell on your bus. Apparently something was seen over Banbury. A bread box shaped flying object. UFO theorists are getting all excited. They even said the alien, a very, very strange looking being, could be seen piloting the ship.

Latest posts