My new crossover

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it made it to Scotland & back!! :D

Now it's sold!! :shock: :eek: :? :eek: :? :( :eek: :shock:

Let's see if it makes it to Denmark now :shock:

That's a shame mate, but I guess needs must and all that

Funny tale.
It was in to Carls garage, Tudor rose on here, for a service, ready for my holidays on Monday. Michael, Taypic on here, was trying to sell a bus to a Danish fella, the guy advertising on here, you might have seen.
The Dane, tonny, wanted a bus for £9500 he could drive home in.
Michael asked if mine was for sale, I said everything is for sale .
A few pics transferred tonny drove from Brighton to Chester to look at a bus then to Chester le street to look at mine, he went way over his budget & bought it!!
It was a HUGE. Stressfull decision on my part wether to let it go, but with a young family & being self employed, every penny counts!!!
So thinking with my brain not my heart I decided to let it go :cry:
I'm hoping to invest the money in a vehicle or 2 to fetch some money into the household, then eventually get another bus, just for us!!
Well that's the plan any way!!!
Wish me luck!!!

Wow, shame you let let it go but can't blame you if the price was right.
He's a lucky man, it was one of my favourites on here 8)

Lee C said:
Well!!

That was a MASSIVE mistake!!!! :(

Selling it or re reading the build thread, not sure which!? :?
there's loads of vans - buy another quick before the mrs mentions xmas or new curtains.

My 1 week off a year starts today, camping is booked heading off in the passat & caravan!!!!
I am fookng gutted!!!! :(
What a divvy I am!!!!!!

Lee

Don't know how much you got for your but if looking to replace it this looks like a good buy

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62168" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I can't belive i bought it. It wasn't the best sales situation :roll: But however it did 1100km to Denmark, only with little issues :)
52e206945fa78935b97dfbd3f423bf8c.jpg
2c3e55a421306f8b1a36de08f1bcbce9.jpg

Latest posts