• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My 70 Danbury up for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubby

Reaction score
New ride is on its way from California so my present one is now on cool campers,,, also looking for a cheap pre 73 beetle as a first car for my son.

sorry, the link is
http://www.coolcampers.co.uk/cool%20campers%20homepage.htm
or just type cool campers into google,
If anyone is genuinly interested I can email pics, including with awning attached etc

Thanks Concrete Hippo, if you see a cheap, solid beetle in your travels please let me know, my son is looking for his first car, ( he will be old enough in 8 months ) Cant get any insurance on engines bigger than 1300, or on modified. He would prefer not to pay road tax !.

To be fair wannabay I have no idea, the previouse owner is a car renovator by trade and he did all the mods in about 2000/ 2002, I bought it as is ,just over a year ago and its been a pleasure to own.
I never knew it as a true Danbury and the add was written by Gary at Cool Campers, ( who probably does know a genuine Danbury ). It might be his way of saying "not genuine".
It has working gas fridge, two ring cooker, electric water tap, rear belts, and three quarter bed, to me its all up together and looks period without looking dated,,,, if that makes sense.

Latest posts