Mike Fs "Devon be gone" 72!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike F said:
Chris will be the guy looking knackered coughing up paint dust.

Aint that the truth! :lol:

mike check out the difference
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like a completly new van , Awesome work there , look forward to seeing it very soon 8)

slammedkustom said:
Airtime said:
And to Mr. SlammedKustom: you really performed a cracking job! 8)

i forgive you! ;)

:shock:

I feel like Alberto Bertorelli
AlbertoBertorelli.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops: Fixed now... :oops:

Mike F said:
slammedkustom said:
you gonna be at volksworld grazy? maybe you can have a proper look at my bus this time too ;)

The ceremonial opening of the doors will be carried out by Grazy as soon as he gets to the lineup.

Aw shucks , :oops: Thanks Mike , But i cant make it , Ill pass the special job on to my good friend Mr Ego Trippin :)

Sadly the eccles cakes won't be as good as on the trip to get the rooof but I'll see what the local baker can rustle up!

By the way the worst eccles cake I have bought recently was from a baker in Eccles!

Heard the old joke about identifying an Aylesbury Duck?

That looks truly awesome - no wonder the updates were becoming few and far between, you've been very busy!!

Great looking van, top quality work - brilliant!! 8) 8) 8)

;)

slammedkustom said:
Harlequin said:
Mike F said:
I'll be the bald guy with the beaming smile & eccles cakes

8)

the mans obsessed with cakes n neptune blue :shock:
.....wonder if you can get neptune blue cakes ;)

Actually it is me who loves my cakes, Terry just doesn't say no when I offer him one. I took some wonderful eccles cakes up to Brum when we collected them. For those interested they come from Plaxtol Village Bakery and are the best around.

Latest posts