• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Khyam DriveAway XC awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferkh10

Reaction score
For sale is my Khyam DriveAway XC awning.
It’s a huge awning with a sewn in groundsheet that fits directly onto your T2 VW.
I’ve had it for 3 years and its been used no more than 3 times each year for a week at a time. Its in decent condition, a bit of mildew inside on the windows that could easily be removed with a bit of elbow grease. Theres a couple of rips in the outer tent bit that connects to the vehicle, all but one have been repaired, the remaining one just needs taping up as can be seen in the pics below. The tent pole sleeve bit that connects to the vehicle is a bit frayed but its still fine to use and has no impact on the tent.
As with all tents 3 years old it could probably do with re-weatherpoofing. Alternatively just use it as it is, theres plenty of life left in it.
Comes with everything that was with the tent when I bought it new – tent bag, pegs, poles, inner tent sleeping compartment, guide ropes, etc, etc. Inner tent compartment is in perfect condition, as are the poles as I recently replaced all poles that were splintered. I bought a separate pole kit to connect the tent to my van, this is not included in the sale as I need it for my new tent.
I’ve tried to describe it as honestly as I can. Pics below, any questions please ask.
RRP £370, selling for £150 collection only from Birmingham.

Latest posts