Huey - RHD Single Cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might get away without tubs.. i have lowered it some more.
I had to notch the front for the track rods. .rear is notched and has plenty of clearance incase i want to go lower or carry extra weight

As you know Dave, my green Single Cab is slammed, and although I only got it in October, I was surprised by how well it actually handles - not crashy at all over bumps.

It's notched at the rear, and has front tubs, but the biggest issue is the narrowed track at the front - I've seen ships at sea with better turning circles! Forget McD's Drive-thru, it'd take you 10 mins just to get in the car park, let alone the drive-thru lane....

As for using it daily, not come across any major issues regards the height - but obviously you have to think ahead more (even more so than normal with Buses). I think Ollie grounded the clutch pedal a few times, when going down a hill etc. Other than that, the raised steerng box, trimmed engine mount and raised engine etc do the job well.

Air or Hydraulics would be the perfect answer, but then you're looking a serious cash! :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

Steve

Cheers steve.. yeah yours does sit well though. .
Ive now tubbed mine. And looking into how to raise the box and engine.

Latest posts