How to deal with late bay owners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny said:
ive noticed 72 is also claimed as a late year by the LB folk... :shock:

can%20of%20worms.jpg

And they are more than welcome to them...............mongrals. :lol:
Keep the breed pure...........and if you think a EB looks like a split from the rear, i suggest a visit to Specsavers. :shock:

All I can say is that this post has made me smile this afternoon, a bit of light hearted banter never hurt anyone.

(and we will win Battle of the Bays in 2011 without bribing the judges :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Graham L said:
All I can say is that this post has made me smile this afternoon, a bit of light hearted banter never hurt anyone.

(and we will win Battle of the Bays in 2011 without bribing the judges :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

i am so glad faux arranged the judges and not me :lol:

shhhhh dont tell anyone but slammedresto has been spending quite a lot of time over on our side just lately :party0049:

Battle of the bays 2011 will be great next year, bring it on!

MarkC68 said:
shhhhh dont tell anyone but slammedresto has been spending quite a lot of time over on our side just lately :party0049:

Battle of the bays 2011 will be great next year, bring it on!

:msn4:

u gotta know the enemy :lol:

Had a little look at the thread on TLD and im suprised they like to think their vans are the prototype for the T25. (Thinking about it they are right, type 4 engine, bloody ugly so more in comman that i first thought)

They seem to think we are single minded and dont have any other dubs and are all new to the scene. :lol:

The best bit is "i didnt realize there was a differance until after id bought the van" by which time its too late and they are stuck with that Late Bay Look.

Chill out folks its a laugh, go on the SSVC and they will slag us both off.

And to bring someone into the real world.......The scene was never like this back in the day because the internet hadnt been invented so you didnt know everyones opinion, and vans as a rule back then where not very popular full stop.

I found this quote on the net :mrgreen:

"I have found that ownership of a Late Bay is like prison sex. Once it's over, you just never talk about it again!"

Thanks to the other side My (old) van is now known as Barabra Windsor, check this out :lol: :lol:
Hailfrank - it's one of the things that winds them up on the other side, telling them they only own an earlybay because they couldn't afford a split
Froggy - Prototypes rule, i like the curves and when your offered a free van what would you do?????
Poptop2 - You could compare Barbara windsor to a early then - curvy , old, free ,and you would only have her if you could'nt get a younger model ---mind the step :D
froggy - damn missing 2 airbags then
carry on campiong anyone

MarkC68 said:
dubscum said:
late bayer's are really good at picking up drunk earlier bayers up of dance floors, as proven at the bus stop over 2010.

cheers men :D

Yes I remember that incident quite well..... :lol:

i can't :oops: :lol: pretty good day/afternoon/evening/night/earlyhours :D See you next year :p

Dirty Harry said:

"I have found that ownership of a Late Bay is like prison sex. Once it's over, you just never talk about it again!"

(Once its over) Thank god he no longer owns a late bay then, are all early bay owners like this man?

Lord Congi said:
Dirty Harry said:

(Once its over) Thank god he no longer owns a late bay then, are all early bay owners like this man?
Dont know i've never owned a late bay ;) ;)

dubscum said:
MarkC68 said:
dubscum said:
late bayer's are really good at picking up drunk earlier bayers up of dance floors, as proven at the bus stop over 2010.

cheers men :D

Yes I remember that incident quite well..... :lol:

i can't :oops: :lol: pretty good day/afternoon/evening/night/earlyhours :D See you next year :p

It certainly was a good day & yup cee ya nxt year! BTW what was you doin proppin a shovel up nr The Excavator pub t'other day (I pipped at you in a silver 58' plate A3)

i certainly was :D you've got a good memory mate, sorry i didn't wave, when people normally beep its followed by there middle finger :lol: you a derbyshire lad ?

can't wait for the bus stop over next year, cracking show!

dubscum said:
i certainly was :D you've got a good memory mate, sorry i didn't wave, when people normally beep its followed by there middle finger :lol: you a derbyshire lad ?

can't wait for the bus stop over next year, cracking show!

Yup sure am a Derbyshire lad, wouldnt have it any other way...I'm from Crich originally but live nr Annesley at the mo!

Me n Chelle are both looking forward to Stopover, should be another great!

Latest posts