• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High quality hinge pins - new stock

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Brian - il have a 2 pin kit plz - awaiting payment details :msn4:
Cheers

simo said:
Received today - thanks Brian :mrgreen:

Glad they got to you - never know with the post these days :roll:

Should be getting new stock in next week if anyone else needs any.

BJ1 said:
simo said:

Hey Brian,

I'll take a set. Let me know how much and I'll ping some money back your way :lol:

Cheers,
George

gvee said:
BJ1 said:
simo said:

Hey Brian,

I'll take a set. Let me know how much and I'll ping some money back your way :lol:

Cheers,
George

LOL Ok George - should be back in stock Wednesday. £6.50 incl postage for the two pin kit.
Cheers
Brian

Brian, can you post a kit directly to Pakistan? I will even consider two, if you would. let me know. cheers

Hey Brian, finally got round to fitting this last night, they are a great fit, it worked a treat thankyou very much
( I did get help after i broke my numberplate light, rounded off 3 heads and hurt myself!)
Just for anyone thinking of doing this, my mate used some welding putty around the hinge and used a very small nozzle on a oxy acetylene to heat the bolts and they undone very very easily,
although I wouldnt recomend it on a mint bus!
Cheers

gorr2000 said:
Hey Brian, finally got round to fitting this last night, they are a great fit, it worked a treat thankyou very much
( I did get help after i broke my numberplate light, rounded off 3 heads and hurt myself!)
Just for anyone thinking of doing this, my mate used some welding putty around the hinge and used a very small nozzle on a oxy acetylene to heat the bolts and they undone very very easily,
although I wouldnt recomend it on a mint bus!
Cheers

Good to have a bit of positive feedback.

Sounds like you had a battle with the van - with the van winning round 1. I almost always drill out the screws if they round off but heating the mounting screws sounds like a plan. I have undone stubborn screws by welding a 6mm nut to the screw then using a spanner. I guess the heat from the weld does the trick.

I really must get round to renewing the pins in my ratty split :roll: ;)

Cheers
Brian

Could you pm me the info too - could do with some replacements for my creaky lid!

Hi Brian,
Could I also have a set of these too, let me know your details and will ping a payment.
many thanks

All sets posted. Anyone else?
I have a few OG hinges with stainless pins installed. £20 a pair in primer.

Latest posts