Hi just want you to meet my 1968 savanagh beige,billy,new

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers guys, glad you like it, wasnt sure how some would take it as i lost the og paint, but just wasnt how i wanted it in the end, cheers jamie

Nice mate , As a few people have said i am loving the turret tops 8) look like a well thought out and well executed resto on the van , really nice dude a credit to you

G

Thanks grazy, yer im just glad its nearly there now, basically just headlining, turret canvas, curtains etc etc to finish but will get there, cheers jamie

Man, i hope to get my bus as clean and as low as your someday! Looks KILLER!!!

How narrow is your beam?

4d918561.jpg

b72a3104.jpg

Lol John, not on the bus yet, but will do soon, cheers dude your bus look sweet too, I'm running a 4 1/2" narrowed beam with csp disc setup and adjustable spring plates to the rear. Anymore info just ask, cheers

She looks cracking. Love everything...the stance, the wheels, the colour, the roof, the interior and don't forget the pooch.....Beautiful :) enjoy the summer nights dude, you've earned it!!!

Cheers guys hopefully be on earlybay stand on Saturday at volksworld so look for me And we can av a chat, cheers Jamie

Hi guys haven't added much on here lately but just an update, recently added a massive sound system to the old girl, but kept everything subtle so you wouldnt even know its there, will add photos soon, also it's going to matt balls for rear notching, engine and gearbox raise, shaved rear engine bar and one more added extra but can't disclose yet..... Hope everyone's well and ill post pics soon. Chow

Very very nice bus! Just read through your thread. Funny how one of your last pics near the beach looks like Cromer cliffs but then on second look the water isn't brown! Lol :lol: look forward to more pics. :D

:oops: :lol: we're in norwich. Waiting for our registration documents to come through and I don't think our number plate will be to dissimilar to yours! Defo an F reg and should be CVG. U not too far away then?

Cool sounds good, yer we are out Dereham ish way, cool will have to convoy to a show when your rolling and hookup for a Stella.

this van is an absolute pile of shite, i bet the scrap dealer would turn it away.

ps where that mrs of your with her pimms!

norwich way too by the way

Latest posts