Hello

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dashmobile

Reaction score
Well, I am in a complete muddle. Not sure if I've posted on here already!!! I am new to this game and shouldn't even really be on here as we don't even own a bay yet - but hopefully by this time tomorrow we will have our very own dub to love called Gerrard. He's red and is in Coventry. I am also looking for an old family dub from 40 odd years ago; reg HHY 288L which is still on the road according to the DVLA and still pootling along, which is fab. We'd love to know where she is. Here's a pic of the old girl and yes, that is my cool dude of a hubby standing next to the van in his shades and checked trousers.

Hiya, love them there checky pants. Looks like he’s leaning on a Devon. Wish I had one in that sort of condition now. It looks not too far off brand new by the whiteness of the roof surround and the bumper. Anyhow, welcome along and good luck in the search for your old van. Might be worth a look on some of the face book sites too and even the LateBay sites as some members have more than one van.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, did you buy that red one ??? :mrgreen:

Nope didn’t buy red one. Too much wrong with it & as total novices who have no clue what they’re doing, other than wanting a dub to love, we just weren’t feeling it. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts