• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale. LHD camper interior. Good condition

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whoshotjr

Reaction score
Hi all,

for sale is the interior of my left-hand-drive westy bay (please see pics attached). It was fitted about 4 years ago by the previous owner, who described it as a 'Helsinki' style configuration. We have three kids so we're switching for a layout that has more seating/dining space (but probably less storage and no sink).

The sale includes the table and swivel bracket, the box-type unit under the table, the tall cupboard that sits behind the driver (LHD), the 2 burner gas hob, the sink unit with working sink, and the fire extinguisher. It is basically everything forward of the rock'n'roll bed in the attached pics. It does not include the gas canisters, the toilet roll or my youngest daughter.

It's in good overall condition with only minor signs of use, aside from a big squash/dent on the corner of the table where it must have been dropped. There is also a black leather-type wallet glued to the tall cupboard door (see pic) which may or may not come off without leaving damage, but I don't want to try.

These units are still fitted in the van as I don't have the space to store it outside of the van, so when it's sold I'll unbolt it all ready for pickup.

Viewings are welcome, the van is laid up for the winter at my parents' house in Portishead just off the M5 near Bristol.

Questions are also welcome.

Similar setups are currently about £1300 new, so I'm putting this up for half that price at:

£650 o.n.o.

cheers
Ed

IMG_1437.png

IMG_1438.png

IMG_1439.png

IMG_1440.png

IMG_1441.png

IMG_1442.png

IMG_1443.png

IMG_1444.png

IMG_1445.png