• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Deluxe Windows (Glass, German Seal, Trim, Vents)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supertramp

Reaction score
I am selling the following windows:
Middle Nearside (Left) 3/4 Window original glass, German Seal (C&C) and Original Deluxe trim
Middle Offside (Right, sliding door) 3/4 Window original glass, German Seal (C&C) and Original Deluxe trim
Rear Nearside (Left 3/4 Window original glass, German Seal (C&C) and Original Deluxe trim

2 (nearside/offside) 1/4 Vent windows. Both I sanded the black frame and painted, pivots and clamps intact (no rust). One with original and useable seal, the other a repro seal. Chrome glass section in perfect working order. One is riveted together, the other will need riveting.

Not sure what to price all this at. Vent windows seem to be around £50 a window and 3/4 windows unsure.

Anyone want all of them?
I'm in Manchester.

Pictures:
75e8541a-8fcc-4e58-8cfc-9d6f68bfaa53.jpg

photo23.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo51.jpg

photo41.jpg

photo31-1.jpg

photo22.jpg

photo12.jpg

I'd be interested in the quarter lights but I all ready have the windows. If you want to sell separately let me know.

Would be happy to split 1/4 to main windows, but want to keep the main windows glass/seal/trim together.

I would like to see pics of the other side of each frame, and is that rust in the bottom corner of the top 1/4? If they're all good, i'll give you £100, and collect at Dub Freeze if thats any use to you?

Neil

Sorry everyone been on holiday and got back last night.
Had lots of offers for various windows so will go through them.

Are you going tomorrow, are they sold, if not, can i buy tthe quarter lights from you tomorrow at Dubfreeze?

I do apologise everyone but decided to keep these with the bus now that it's up for sale.
Thank you all for the interest and again sorry.

Latest posts