• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 3 bedroom static caravan, 35'x12', 1999 model

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 422

Reaction score
Hi guys, selling this for my folks, it's located down nr Brecon in mid Wales.

35' x 12' Willerby Kestrel, 1999 model, 8 berth, 1 owner from new.

IMAG4613.jpg

IMAG4629.jpg

IMAG4603.jpg

IMAG4607.jpg

IMAG4634.jpg

IMAG4633.jpg

IMAG4628.jpg

IMAG4617.jpg

IMAG4610.jpg

IMAG4623.jpg

IMAG4615.jpg

IMAG4612.jpg

3 bedroom model, comprising master bedroom (1) with original storage bed, built in wardrobes and cupboarding, bedroom (2) with twin beds (which can be pushed together as a double) and original built in wardrobe, bedroom (3) with two foldaway bunk beds, in full working order, and when folded away, this room would make a good storage/office/study room.

Shower room and separate WC, both with hand basin and extractor fan, shower with glazed door and moderate sized shower enclosure (generously sized, for a caravan).

Built in full height storage cupboards for shoes, coats, vacuum cleaner etc

Open plan kitchen, diner and spacious living room with generous seating areas, large dining table, TV/HiFi areas and storage cupboards, as well as glazed display cabinets. Kitchen equipped with original oven/hob, fridge/freezer unit, large sink/drainer and with all cabinets and surfaces in very good condition.

Bought new by us and sited on the same plot in Llangorse, Brecon, Wales for the last 15 years, where it has been a fantastic holiday home for our family of 5, plus occasional extra visitors. Fully useable and in very good condition considering it's age, only selling due to lack of use now that kids have all flown the nest.

Gas oven, grill, hob, boiler and gas fire in living room all fully functioning and showing very few signs of age.

Upholstery in good condition throughout with no rips, tears or staining, no sagging cushions etc. Carpets and flooring in useable and presentable condition, but showing signs of wear in high traffic areas, with some small marks as is to be expected with a 15 year old caravan. Mattresses all original and quite comfortable. All original cabinetry in place with very few additions (kitchen roll holder, mug hooks etc as shown in photographs). Original fold out double bed in living room (similar to normal sofa-bed) in useable condition, but may benefit from a mattress topper or similar.

Doors and windows throughout in very good condition, all seal as they should, with no damaged or broken hinges/latches. Van comes with 2 sets of original keys, as well as original owners manuals for boiler, oven, fridge/freezer and fire in living room.

The caravan is currently sited, and can be viewed by serious buyers with a little notice (we're quite a distance away). Buyer would need to arrange collection/transport (postcode for quotation purposes: LD3 7TR), we will arrange for the van to be disconnected from it's services, and moved from it's plot to a safe location near to the site-entrance.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details on the telephone or email provided.

We're looking for £1950 or near offer.

Contact me via email: mdsplitvw @ hotmail.com or O79O31O7162

Cheers, Matt.

Hi, Could I get the cushion in Upholstery? I am new from Australia and trying to find but no success yet!

Latest posts