EarlyBay forum scoops the hat-trick

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotrod

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First chance I've had to get on since Dubs at the Castle. Without a doubt the best weekend we've ever had away with the Camper!

A big thanks to Dave for organising an excellent show. Met some really great people, especially: Stuf x2, Simo, Toffo, Sparkywig, Ozziedog and Scottie to name but a few!

Our camping field was excellent and it was nice to put names to faces. Enjoyed the line up on Saturday morning and the Show and Shine on Sunday.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, we picked up 'Best Bay Window' award followed five minutes later by the 'Best in show' award!!! I'm still in shock! Twinned with the 'Best Club camping' award picked up by the forum, it just couldn't get any better!

6tm1.jpg

axkp.jpg

Without a doubt this is easily the best forum and the best bunch of guys around.

As usual, poor old Hoffs bus decided to play up on the way down to Devon! dumping a pint of oil on the road when we pulled up at Karls workshop and had to be topped up twice on the way home! The engine is now out and we'll be doing the rear oil seal this weekend.

Hope to see some of you at Skegvegas.

Regards,

Steve.

Well deserved m8 - twas a great weekend all round :D
Sorry to hear about the Hoff's bus, you'd think it would be the sweetest engine around having owned it for 31 years :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm not usually a fan of over modified cars but love what you've done with yours. Hats off to everyone involved in the build. Well deserved mate. 8)

Well done on the awards 8) - one day I will make one of these shows....... :roll:

Many congrats fella! Any chance of a few pics of the winning bus?
Cheers :mrgreen:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Foz said:
Many congrats fella! Any chance of a few pics of the winning bus?
Cheers :mrgreen:

One I've enjoyed watching being restored http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

well done on the awards

Thats a truly epic build thread!! Awesome bus!!
Thanks for that link! :cool:

Hi Steve

Great to meet you and the hoff ....hope to meet up with you soon. You have a very cool bus Love it !

Well done in the best in show and best bay award...

Pete

congrats steve, was good to meat you an see your van in the flesh after reading ur build thread.

Latest posts