• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Earlybay disc brake set up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
this is the only things i have left following the sale of my bus last year.
its a complete front disc brake set up from a '71 (1 year only set up) I bought these from scott wilson and never got round to fitting them.
From what i can remember the kit consists of 4 Arms (ball joints) and the complete disc set up with '71 calipers discs
Not going to get what i paid but anything is better than nothing so if anyones is interested then drop me a line.
I'm hoping for £100 but as said make me an offer. collection prefered but will post at cost

froggy - are the calipers working as far as you know? mine have seen better days

I'll take them [if still available] just not sure how or when I could pick them up? you going to Volksworld at all?

pm and we discuss the folding/finer details!

Darren

T2 Brinky said:
hi

whats the pcd on the disks, is all the kit there to bolt straight on?

cheers
PCD is 112x5 narrow 5

dubdubz said:
froggy - are the calipers working as far as you know? mine have seen better days

I'll take them [if still available] just not sure how or when I could pick them up? you going to Volksworld at all?

pm and we discuss the folding/finer details!

Darren
When i bought them i was told they had come striaght off an MOT'ed van so i presume there good, to be honest there still in the same wrapping as when scott sent them to me

Hmmm shame I missed this one :(
2nd dibs in the unlikely event
How's things going Si? You got workin on that mini yet?

Latest posts