• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Fuchs. OG Porsche Cosmics. SSP Chrome Fuchs...more...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yachty

Reaction score
Usually all at sea and three sheets to the wind!
OK chaps & chapettes, I run my sales on the Dibs format. This means if you want something you put dibs on it by posting so in this thread, then pm me to discuss price, postage and payment details. If it falls through we move on to the next dibs. Can't say fairer than that ;-)

Will be going to Dubfreeze and can bring most stuff with me. The cosmics will need a bit of organising as they are in Spain with me at the mo and the SSP fuch are in Cornwall.

I am open to offers on everything so if you don't like the price just ask.

Smaller items include postage within the UK, heavier items at buyers expense.............

2 x 5.5x15 Original Fuch with hearts. No kerbing, totally straight. One has been dipped and fully polished and the reverse painted matt black. Comes with Cap. Small scratch on one spoke that will easily polish out. One is in original finish and never been touched. No Cap. Wheels are dusty in the pics. SOLD

55FuchFullyPolishedFront.jpg

55FuchFullyPolishedRear.jpg

55FuchOGFinishRedoneFront.jpg

55FuchOGFinishBack.jpg

4 x 5x130 Original Porsche pattern Cosmic wheels. Excellent condition but need a polish. I will do this if I get time before they sell but the price will go up so get in quick. Centres machined for Porsche 3 prong caps and a set of 4 original Porsche 3 prong caps are supplied. Pic shows them just after I bought them in 2006. Now much cleaner and shinier. Only been on my crewie for approx 6 months in the last 5 years. Offers in the region of £1950 / $3000 please.

Cosmic1.jpg

More pics of these soon

Set of 4 SSP Chrome Fuch 5x130 including nuts, caps and valves. Brand new, unused, never had a tyre on them. No pics but you know what they look like. Will swap these for a set of SSP Chrome Fuch in 5x112 stud pattern if possible or £475 ono.

*******************************************************'

Set of 4 5x205 5mm Billet Wheel spacers as sold by M7A for £85. Never used. Storage grime only £40 ono

WheelSpacers.jpg

********************************************************''

Pair of Custom & Commercial Wolfsburg Crest Lap Belts. Black belts with chrome and black buckles with Wolfsburg crest. Unused. SOLD

Seatbelts.jpg

********************************************************'

Hurst Roll Control Line Loc. Brand New in the box, unused. If I can find the 3 adaptors required, they will be included FOC. SOLD

RollControl.jpg

**********************************************''

FunkenBlitz Torque Bar Setup. I had Pete install this in my vert before a change of plans meant it has never been used. Consists of Heavy Duty gearbox mount mated to 2 adjustable supports which bolt to a re-inforcement bar fitted in or under the luggage area depending on your preference. Excellent bit of kit to eliminate wheel hop and stiffen up the rear end. £100

FunkenblitzTorqueBarKit.jpg

Pair of Flat 4 Mirrors. Short one for drivers side and tall one for passenger side. Tall one viewed through windscreen. Great condition although the short one needs a good polish. SOLD

Flat4Mirrors.jpg

**********************************************************'''''''

Splitty Euro Spec Deluxe trim. Original GHE, stamped GHE and L & R.

They have a few dings but polish up real well.

DSC02231.jpg

DSC02218.jpg

DSC02225.jpg

Same ones polished approx 4 years ago.......will easily polish up the same again

BUMPERTRIMS1.jpg

Looking to swap these for a pair of US spec front bumper trim in similar condition or £150 ono

Pair of Busboys straight axle kit springplates. POR 15-d from new 6 years ago. I swapped em out for some adjustables. With good used donuts.

DSC02236.jpg

Looking to swap these for a half decent rear slash cut 59-65 splitty Euro bumper or £50 SOLD

Dibs rules apply. PM me for paypal details;)

Latest posts