dormobile roof curtain track

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallyvan

Reaction score
was the curtain track either side of the roof windows originally screwed or glued to the inside of the roof cap please?
Many thanks.

On mine a small strip of wood is stuck on the roof cap either side of the windows. It's held on the roof by fibre glass, the curtain track just screws into the wood.
Hope that helps

68 obe said:
On mine a small strip of wood is stuck on the roof cap either side of the windows. It's held on the roof by fibre glass, the curtain track just screws into the wood.
Hope that helps

Mines the same as this.

SiDev said:
68 obe said:
Hope that helps

Mines the same as this.

Mines the same also.
J & P

Thanks, mine had screws on the outside of the roof to hold the wooden track in place which leaked. Thought it seemed very odd to compromise it’s water integrity!

wallyvan said:
Thanks, mine had screws on the outside of the roof to hold the wooden track in place which leaked. Thought it seemed very odd to compromise it’s water integrity!

Water integrity? Dormobile? Generally words you don't hear in the same sentence :lol:

Latest posts