• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dormobile Interior Parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zcat7

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Crossover
Few Dormobile interior parts on offer -

- Full cushion set in white vinyl with turquoise single stripe/panel. Also includes custom cushions to enable a full width bed (fills in gaps at spare wheel and over cool box). Good condition, could use a clean but should come up fine. Includes boards, brackets and hinges so ready to fit SOLD

image.jpg2.jpg

image.jpg3.jpg

- Box section over engine cover, includes sliding cubby-hole panel behind seat. Good condition. SOLD

image.jpg5.jpg

image.jpg6.jpg

image.jpg7.jpg

- Cool box lid and cool box insert: insert cracked so leaks but should be repairable with some fibreglass matting. There is fibreglass in place already but I think it might be original strengthening as its like paper without it. Marks inside are PO's attempts at repair. Handle on lid has a chip out of it. (and no I don't have the basket! :)) £20

image.jpg15.jpg

image.jpg17.jpg

image.jpg18.jpg

image.jpg19.jpg

- Kick panel below seat; it's been hacked to within an inch of it's life by a PO but it's there if you want it £FREE

image.jpg14.jpg

- Metal runners below seat for table storage SOLD

image.jpg8.jpg

- Secret on how to easily and comprehensively remove brown sunburm staines from edging trim in seconds £FREE TO ALL BUYERS :)

Start
image.jpg10.jpg

Going
image.jpg11.jpg

Going
image.jpg12.jpg

Gone
image.jpg13.jpg

Collect from Brentwood, Essex or arrange a courier.

Neil

Bagsy the metal runners for the seat base please Neil!

(If only for the top tip on stain removal!!)

Am nowhere near Essex, but I can arrange a courier no bother...

any chance of some photos please and are these the uk or aussie dormobile parts?
cheers mate!

Cushions and box section sold to svman730

WallyVan - it's a UK Dormobile, RHD.

I'll take the lid please. What's your PayPal and please include cheapest delivery to Cheshire. Can I just check the measurements first though please as there were 2 sizes. Is it warped across the middle?

Look forward to your pm

Latest posts