• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon poptop on a Danbury?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry UK

Reaction score
My Danbury poptop isn't in the best of condition, is it possible to install a Devon instead?
Unfortunately I can't provide the measurements for my Danbury roof at the moment.

I noticed mattblackbus has a Devon roof here, not sure if it would fit though:
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25098

anyone know of Danbury/Devon poptops for sale in the Midlands area?

harry you will need to check the size of the hole cut in the roof before buying.

im sure they are different sizes the danbury might be slightly smaller im not sure? just make sure its not to big or you couldnt retro fit with out welding a piece in.

Hi Harry, I have a Danbury pop top if you want it. It came as a spare with my bus when bought it. I don't want any money for it but you'd have to collect, I'm 20mins from junction 8 of the M25. The fibreglass although dirty is pretty good from memory (it's on my shed roof at the moment). The bellows have been taken off. There are still the rods/supports but how the springs reconnect i don't know. I have a Danbury and the roof although the same shape is slightly different to the one on my bus, I have an opening roof vent on top, this one doesn't but it has metal slide vents.

So if you're interested it might be worth taking pics of yours so i can tell you which one it is. Let me know.

Al

Latest posts