Deluxe trim lengths

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bajalegend

Reaction score
Does anyone know the different lengths of chrome trim in a deluxe? Or a link?

I'm after a couple of pieces but they are all slightly different.

Thanks

Hi mate iam selling 6 pieces on ebay have a look if you need any of them ill measure for you or buy them and you could.
gary

Hi bajalegend I have a 71 rhd deluxe with all trim in place happy to measure any lengths for you if that helps?

bloembus said:
Hi bajalegend I have a 71 rhd deluxe with all trim in place happy to measure any lengths for you if that helps?

Bloembus you're a star. Just the sliding door side rear section please.

Thanks

Hi Bajalegend, okay measures in at 1213mm or 47 3/4" in old money looks like both ends are square. the opposite side (drivers side) is longer and at the back end is slightly angled hope this helps don't hesitate to ask if you need any other sizes/info.

bloembus said:
Hi Bajalegend, okay measures in at 1213mm or 47 3/4" in old money looks like both ends are square. the opposite side (drivers side) is longer and at the back end is slightly angled hope this helps don't hesitate to ask if you need any other sizes/info.

Awesome, thanks dude. I'll be in touch if I need anything else :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts