Dear lord WTF

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audix

Reaction score
What the hell.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1972-VOLK...7971078?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3388c56986

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-1366x768.jpg

If i kill you can you kill me just before.....................

Deal?

but lets 1st kill the guy who wants us to rob a bank to buy this....grrrr...i dont even know what it is any more

ah YES! thats a good idea.

One thing that puzzles me is They state it is "Full Mot and Tax exempt" yet its 1972.........

Thinking about it for a bit.

When you think of modding a camper do you ever think let's make it smaller.... It looks total shit.

Also I love the fact they went to such an existent to fake patina lmao

That`s been for sale for quite a while now, it looks so so so so Hmmmpp,, not sure what it looks like, it`s a nice blue that one innit :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Wonder why it ain`t sold then ??? :lol: ;) :lol:

On a positive note, he's also got this for sale :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1972-VOLKSWAGEN-DYANE-special-1600c-/221337971396?pt=Automobiles_UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Someone spent a lot of time and energy on that and the craftsmanship looks pretty quality but man what a waste of both that persons time and a bus...

:shock: holy shit thats awful, why put so much effort into it, should have just restored the original! 8)

A cut and shut of epic proportions!!

A monstrosity....but an original monstrosity at that!

Never to be created again!.....is that worth the money being asked?
.......to some maybe!

Had the privelage of seeing Chris Evans's Ferrari in the flesh last year worth 12 million pounds!!
I think its quite an ugly boring piece of metal to be honest, but its rare as hens teeth!!.....and for that privelage you pay a price!

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Latest posts