Correct Tyre load index

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aircooler

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Hope someone can help me! I've some troubles to find some tyres which have the correct load index. If I'm right then I need load index 96 on the back and load index 87 on the front. I want to put some fuchs on my bus, but in 15" there is no big choice for tyres with the correct load index! :(
Which tyres do you fit on your bus? For the back 205/65/R15 will be an option. But is there enough space for the tyres? Front I'm not sure!
Perhabs 185/65/R15?
Thanks for your help!
Regards
Reto

I've got 88's 175/65/15 on the front and 92's 185/65/15 on the back both with reinforced side walls from memory. Been fine with fully loaded westy. Were about £70 and £50 respectively I think. Mines also mildly lowered as well.
Hope this helps.

i got vancos on the rear. 92s xload (reinforced) on the front. I run 15" 356 reps, when i went shopping for tyres i loaded the van and measured the weight front and back. 88's were plenty at the time so I went 92s and I have plenty of room to add some more (extra beer etc on the way home from france )

Thanks for your help! I will try 195/65R15 on the back and 175/65R15 on the front! Hope there will be no problems on the mot! The mot in Switzerland is much more difficult than in UK! :(
Best regards
Reto

195 70 15 is closest to standard rolling radius ,mine are Bridgestone extra load

lhu128l said:
195 70 15 is closest to standard rolling radius ,mine are Bridgestone extra load

This is the size I went for on the back, in a Continental Vanco, commercial with a 98 load rating I think.

Fronts are 185/60/15 also Continental Vanco commercial with a 94 load rating.

Latest posts