Carfest 2015...?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slow-lane-Matt

Reaction score
Anyone interested in an Early Bay line up if it happens ?

By all accounts this is a really good show...

Let me if you are up for it and I'll start a list - there is no commitment either way but if we do get any tickets they'll
be offered to those at the top of the list first....

(I have no vested interest in this show - apart from the fact I want to go - and couldn't get tickets when they went of sale
as they sold out instantly !

I may be up for this, but aren't tickets around £250 for the weekend?

I may also be interested, I really fancy going to this but also missed the boat.

It would also be good for me to meet some of the fantastic people on the forum, having been out of the scene for quite a while.

Is this for the North or South show?

Thanks
Matt

North or South hasn't been specified yet - I just sent them an email to see what their
response would be - which was "maybe".

Cost and which one and even if tickets are a possibility has not been confirmed....

Carfest sent details through, turns out it costs more to go with a "car club" (if you have kids) than to go independently, and can't sleep in buses (or drive buses to campsite) so have to camp in tent etc, whereas "normal tickets" can let you camp in bus, arrive/leave whenever you want, costs less etc - so are generally a much better deal...

So I decided not to pursue the club angle any further

A second tranche of normal tickets go on sale in April - if you want to go probably best to try your luck then....

Latest posts