• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Camper wanted.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marhhp

Reaction score
Hi all.

I am on the lookout for a special camper, that stands out and still is'nt all "poppy" if you get me?
I ussually drive Beetle's and Ghia's etc, but it is time for me to grow up and get a bus into the garage. And my son would have greater fun from a bus, rather than a bug on weekendtrips :)

Budget ranges in 10-16.000 Nothing more. Pictures and description (All the "softspots" etc one would ussually look for pls) And any history on th bus is apreciated too.

I got patience to look for just THE bus, but post what you have.
Thank you all.

Best regards, /M :msn4:

Hi bud, check my post out "Vw camper hightop" awesome van and you wouldn't find one more solid!

Hi all. And thanks.
Ay, all new to busworld in general. But about time I grow up ;-)
Had a look at that bus nud, but will have a look in general the next few weeks to see what will be on sale when people are back from camping etc. So I would at spring next year sit in my own bus. I hope.

Best regards, /M

Have a look at
http://Www.welovecampers.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We are putting Mabel up for sale £12,950

Matilda needs a new home - 1973 tax exempt - 2 owners - original interior but recovered seats - fridge, sink, cooker, rockandroll bed, baby hammock, stool, poptop with bed, awning, 96,000 miles on the clock, MOT till end of next June, the heating works, lovely to drive. We've become smallholders so no time to travel in her alas. £11,000

Bilparsons said:
Matilda needs a new home - 1973 tax exempt - 2 owners - original interior but recovered seats - fridge, sink, cooker, rockandroll bed, baby hammock, stool, poptop with bed, awning, 96,000 miles on the clock, MOT till end of next June, the heating works, lovely to drive. We've become smallholders so no time to travel in her alas. £11,000

Link please? Sounds interesting.

@ Nudd I read the mail. I will answer asap.
Anyone else I did not react towards I will ensure to do so to asap.

Kind regards, /M

Pardon me people. I forgot to tell I prefer LHD. But I will not reject a RHD if it fits my dreams of standing out the right way. ;-) any bus contributing to my life of surfing is a plus.

Hi,
My bus is still for sale & listed in this section
I'm open 2 a decent offer

westy0ne said:
Hi,
My bus is still for sale & listed in this section
I'm open 2 a decent offer

Noted. Looked at it before your reply actually, but i am wondering what those cracklings under the front screen is? And hvow's the "belly" on it?
/M

I've got a feeling this might be up your street :)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50464" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rob

Or this one, based in Braunton, North Devon.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi
I have a 69 westy that can be built to your needs that will easily be within your budget. It is a California import pop top that needs a new home. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you some photos and more details.
Jared 07462211534

My 68 is still available
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marhhp said:
Hi all.

I am on the lookout for a special camper, that stands out and still is'nt all "poppy" if you get me?
I ussually drive Beetle's and Ghia's etc, but it is time for me to grow up and get a bus into the garage. And my son would have greater fun from a bus, rather than a bug on weekendtrips :)

Budget ranges in 10-16.000 Nothing more. Pictures and description (All the "softspots" etc one would ussually look for pls) And any history on th bus is apreciated too.

I got patience to look for just THE bus, but post what you have.
Thank you all.

Best regards, /M :msn4:

hi, i have a 69 earlybay.. RHD Uk model.. Mot until april 2014.. had new brakes, csp front disc, adj front beam, empi 5 alloys
new window rubbers and door seals, new madmatz tile floor, red and cream piping seats, new headlining, flip down tv/dvd player, leisure bat, 1600cc s.p engine...
£13500 ono...
heres a pic.
2013-07-09141623_zps78ad5562.jpg

2013-07-09130644_zps31f8d5f0.jpg

2013-07-09130644_zps31f8d5f0.jpg

2013-07-09141705_zps34a1df84.jpg

2013-07-09141650_zpsc0c7b262.jpg

2013-07-09141639_zpsd934082f.jpg

2013-07-09141623_zps78ad5562.jpg

2013-07-09130607_zpsae13c906.jpg

2013-07-09130559_zpsbab22158.jpg

2013-07-09130540_zpsa2f366c9.jpg

if interested, 07979426429 regards, andrew

Hi Andrew.
Rust? I can se some work is needed from the pictures.

Best regards, /M

Marhhp said:
Hi Andrew.
Rust? I can se some work is needed from the pictures.

Best regards, /M
Hi, the underneath is rock solid, all jacking points, inner,outer sills, main chassis rails, all great, i had new inner and outer front valence done 6 month ago, if you want it concours then in my opinion, replace both outer door skins only inch of each side, and passenger front outer arch, but this is because it has dent in it and some blistering paint,...
also the rear n/s corner has abit of bubbling paint... i would only change these if you were gonna have it resprayed...
which i had planned to do in future before i had it sprayed cream over red !!! shes only for sale because ive been offered a splitscreen camper that needs work...

Latest posts