• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Camp out bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlepecha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Microbus
M-codes
095 508 697 A01
Got a few bits I can take to the EB camp out if anyone wants them.

Polished Stainless front grille and a stock front grille, stock one requires clean up and paint. Stainless is brand new(photo on bus shows the one I have on my bus).
£10 for stock SOLD
£15 for stainless (£45 delivered new) SOLD

Also got a stock dual port manifold(centre section only), dynamo, backing plate and fan, a dynamo stand, nearside LHD cab floor section(from JK) Don't know if the dynamo works but spins smooth.
Stand and manifolds you can have for nowt, just let me know if you want it I can bring them along.
Dynamo for £15?
Floor piece for £15? SOLD

On top of all that, I've still got the Fuchs for sale.. See http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=68080&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Give me a shout if you want anything.

Thanks
Ryan

Sent from my C55 using Tapatalk

Ill take the

nearside LHD cab floor section(from JK)

Please.

How much is the carb???

thanks

marcher said:
Ill take the

nearside LHD cab floor section(from JK)

Please.

How much is the carb???

thanks
Yep no probs,
Carb went ages ago, sorry. Its an old photo.

Also got an EMPI bus shifter that I don't need and can bring along.
Can be supplied with the pictured knob (which doesn't fit well at all) or the original black one.
Good condition. I have drilled out 2 of the rivets in the base and replaced them with stainless countersunk screws and nuts, this tightens up the shifting slightly and means the rivets can't fail (which is the only fault with these shifters)
About £65 new from the usual suppliers but its just taking up space, lets say £25?

Thanks
Ryan

Sent from my Siswoo C55 using Tapatalk

bertiethebus said:
Would you post the shifter if I gave you £35 all in? PayPal gift no problem 8)
Bajalegend sent me a PM a couple of hours before you posted, so he's got first dibs on the shifter.
I'll give you a shout anything changes

Another item I've got kicking around..

Old Lucas Fog Ranger light.
Did have two of these mounted to the front of my bus but one glass was cracked by a stone.
Chrome good, some very small dents in the back plate but nothing significant for a light that's probably over 40 years old, Polish up lovely.
Photo shows a broken mount, but I have the one spare from the other light so will include that. Also got a spare surround and backing plate from the other light but they are worse condition with pitting and a large dent in the back.
Would look great next to one of the Lucas Ranger(spot lamp) on the front bumper!

I'll let this one go for £8? Will chuck in a couple of spare bulbs including a yellow bulb if I can find it(fairly rare from what I can gather), bulbs them self cost me more than £8 so..

rlepecha said:
bertiethebus said:
Would you post the shifter if I gave you £35 all in? PayPal gift no problem 8)
Bajalegend sent me a PM a couple of hours before you posted, so he's got first dibs on the shifter.
I'll give you a shout anything changes

Shame. Cash here if you want

Hi, would like the stainless grill if you can post. Let me know cost to wn6.
Cheers

Mr Bean said:
Hi, would like the stainless grill if you can post. Let me know cost to wn6.
Cheers
Hi,

P+P will be about £8.

Thanks
Ryan

Hi Ryan, having problems trying to pm you can you pm me your payment detail.
Cheers
Mike

Mr Bean said:
Hi Ryan, having problems trying to pm you can you pm me your payment detail.
Cheers
Mike
pm sent.

Those who wanted items posted, they have now been sent.
You should receive a tracking number via the email on your PayPal account. Give me a shout if you haven't.

Latest posts