Buddy Boxes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update about the Dark Oak with Dark Grey trim BB I ordered....the ones finished look like golden oak :)
Thanks!

sixty9 said:
Any update about the Dark Oak with Dark Grey trim BB I ordered....the ones finished look like golden oak :)
Thanks!

Light oaks and golden are pretty much done.
Will be ready the same time as these, just needs staining and lacquer.

cheers. :)

Updated. 3-11-15.

1. 67westy - Westy box.................................................................deposit paid.(W.B1)

2. Matt Maz
3. Resto-raider
4. Burt

5. 1969hank - Westy Box ................................................................deposit paid.(W.B2)

6. Vinvan

7. Sixty9 - DARK OAK WITH DARK GREY TRIM............................deposit paid. (B.B1)

8. Chico - (PM sent re Plain one if poss)

9. Mister - Westy Box................................................................deposit paid.(W.B3)

10. Dazza1975 - Westybox ................................................................deposit paid. (W.B4)

11. Millhouse - Golden oak with light grey trim.................................deposit paid.(B.B2)

12. *sam* - Westy sub box

13. bazzaworld - Natural oak with light grey trim. ................................deposit paid.(B.B3)

14. Pirateringo - light grey and natural oak .......... pm sent.

15. Sparkywig
16. Toffo
17. NLA (Adam) - Westybox.

18. andy_sheff - Golden oak with light grey trim.......... pm sent!?

19. StevieTerrier
20. 69PROJECT
21. gvee
22. is,sit
23. Stevec

24. johnny69 - Natural oak with dark grey trim ......................................deposit paid. (B.B4)
25. Kaboosie - Golden oak with light grey trim........................................deposit paid.(B.B5)
26. Nugsy - Golden oak with light grey trim. .......................................deposit paid. (B.B6)

27. Nathan - Westy box please..............................................................deposit Paid.(W.B5)

28. CyclingSteve - Golden oak with light grey trim.........................................deposit paid.(B.B7)

29. 68oldskool - Westy box.......................................pm sent!?
30. 69westy - Westy Box.......................................pm sent!?

Pm's sent to the above for deposits. When all deposits are in we will get things started.

Note: (Only myself to update the list please) :)

Any problems PM me.

Cheers.
Paul. :)

Update. 6-11-2015.

The first run of buddy boxes are now complete ;-)

I will be PMing the peeps that have paid there deposits for the remaining balance.
When I have received the outstanding balance I will then start getting them posted straight away.

1. 67westy - Westy box.................................................................deposit paid.(W.B1)

2. Matt Maz
3. Resto-raider
4. Burt

5. 1969hank - Westy Box ................................................................deposit paid.(W.B2)

6. Vinvan

7. Sixty9 - DARK OAK WITH DARK GREY TRIM............................deposit paid. (B.B1)..............Ready.

9. Mister - Westy Box................................................................deposit paid.(W.B3)

10. Dazza1975 - Westybox ................................................................deposit paid. (W.B4)

11. Millhouse - Golden oak with light grey trim.................................deposit paid.(B.B2)................. Ready.

13. bazzaworld - Natural oak with light grey trim. ................................deposit paid.(B.B3).................Ready.

15. Sparkywig
16. Toffo

18. andy_sheff - Golden oak with light grey trim.......... pm sent!?

19. StevieTerrier
20. 69PROJECT
21. gvee
22. is,sit
23. Stevec

24. johnny69 - Natural oak with dark grey trim ......................................deposit paid. (B.B4)...................Ready.
25. Kaboosie - Golden oak with light grey trim........................................deposit paid.(B.B5)...................Ready.
26. Nugsy - Golden oak with light grey trim. .......................................deposit paid. (B.B6)..................Ready.

27. Nathan - Westy box please..............................................................deposit Paid.(W.B5)

28. CyclingSteve - Golden oak with light grey trim.........................................deposit paid.(B.B7)..................Ready.

The Westy Boxes have been started and don't require the staining etc so will follow shortly.

Thanks guys.

Paul & Adam.

Pm's sent to the above for deposits. When all deposits are in we will get things started.

Any problems PM me.

Cheers.

Good evening all.

Now the first run of buddy boxes are complete I will be pm'ing peeps over the weekend for outstanding balance.

Soon as I have received payment I will then get them packaged up and off to you. :)

(Note: please allow £10.00 for postage, collection is cool too.)

I will require Delivery details also.

Many thanks.

Paul & Adam.
:) :)

Update. 15-11-2015.

The first run of buddy boxes are now complete ;-)

I will be PMing the peeps that have paid there deposits for the remaining balance.
When I have received the outstanding balance I will then start getting them posted straight away.

2. Matt Maz
3. Resto-raider
4. Burt

6. Vinvan

7. Sixty9 - DARK OAK WITH DARK GREY TRIM.............................................................................................Paid.

11. Millhouse - Golden oak with light grey trim................................................................................. paid.

13. bazzaworld - Natural oak with light grey trim. ................................................................................paid.

15. Sparkywig
16. Toffo

18. andy_sheff - Golden oak with light grey trim.......... .....................................................................................Paid.

19. StevieTerrier
20. 69PROJECT
21. gvee
22. is,sit
23. Stevec

24. johnny69 - Natural oak with dark grey trim .......................................................................................................Paid.
25. Kaboosie - Golden oak with light grey trim.........................................................................................................Paid.
26. Nugsy - Golden oak with light grey trim. .......................................deposit paid. (B.B6)..................PM sent for outstanding balance.

28. CyclingSteve - Golden oak with light grey trim..........................................................................................................Paid.

The Westy Boxes have been started and don't require the staining etc so will follow shortly.

Thanks guys.

Paul & Adam.

Pm's sent to the above for reminding balance on your buddy boxes. As soon as payment is received I will arrange a courier to get it to you.

Any problems PM me.

Cheers.

Update. 15-11-2015.

The first run of buddy boxes are now complete and posted;-)

1. 67westy - Westy box.................................................................deposit paid.

2. Matt Maz - Awaiting spec

3. Resto-raider - Awaiting spec

4. Burt - Awaiting spec

5. 1969hank - Westy Box ................................................................deposit paid.

6. Vinvan - Awaiting spec

7. Sixty9 - DARK OAK WITH DARK GREY TRIM.............................................................................................Paid.

9. Mister - Westy Box................................................................deposit paid.

10. Dazza1975 - Westybox ................................................................deposit paid.

11. Millhouse - Golden oak with light grey trim....................................................................................................paid.

13. bazzaworld - Natural oak with light grey trim. ..................................................................................................paid.

14. Pirateringo - light grey and natural oak .......... pm sent regarding deposit.

15. Sparkywig - Westy box.

16. Toffo - Awaiting spec

17. NLA (Adam) - Westy box.

18. andy_sheff - Golden oak with light grey trim.......... ..............................................................................................Paid.

19. StevieTerrier - Awaiting spec

20. 69PROJECT - Awaiting spec

21. gvee - Awaiting spec

22. is,sit - Awaiting spec

23. Stevec - Awaiting spec

24. johnny69 - Natural oak with dark grey trim ................................................................................................................Paid.

25. Kaboosie - Golden oak with light grey trim..................................................................................................................Paid.

26. Nugsy - Golden oak with light grey trim. .......................................deposit paid..................PM sent for outstanding balance.

27. Nathan - Westy box please..............................................................deposit Paid.

28. CyclingSteve - Golden oak with light grey trim.......................................................................................................................Paid.

29. 68oldskool - Westy box.......................................pm sent regarding deposit.

30. 69westy - Westy Box.......................................pm sent!regarding deposit.

The Westy Boxes will be finished this week all being well.

Pm's sent to the above for reminding balance on your buddy boxes. As soon as payment is received I will arrange a courier to get it to you.

Any problems regarding Buddyboxes/Westyboxes please PM me.

Cheers again guys.

Really pleased with the Buddy Box which arrived this morning!
Thank you Paul for your hard work and doing such a good job!

^^^^^ :)

Thanks for that.

Hi all,

'Westyboxes' are complete. (Few pics on my thread).

I will be pm'ing peeps over the weekend for the outstanding balance, and start posting them soon as payment is received.

Postal costs, ( UK) + £10.00 delivered to your door 'Recorded', So will require signature so please arrange someone to be there!!

Any questions please PM me.

Thanks again, sorry they took longer than expected, We done our best for you guys.

Paul & Adam.

:) :)

For the guys that I'm still awaiting specs for, please keep them coming in and soon as I have at least 10 confirmed specs I'll order the next lot of materials.

Note: 'Westyboxes' I need at least 5 before I can start.

Thanks again.

Paul.

P.S, they would make a great Xmas box!!!!!!! ;-)

Update. 22-11-2015.

The first run of buddy & west Boxes are now complete.;-)

1. 67westy - Westy box.................................................................deposit paid....... Pm'd (Complete and Ready)

2. Matt Maz - Awaiting spec

3. Resto-raider - Awaiting spec

4. Burt - Awaiting spec

5. 1969hank - Westy Box ................................................................deposit paid........ Pm'd (Complete and Ready)

6. Vinvan - Awaiting spec

9. Mister - Westy Box................................................................deposit paid........ Pm'd (Complete and Ready)

10. Dazza1975 - Westybox ................................................................deposit paid. ....... Pm'd (Complete and Ready)

11. Millhouse - Golden oak with light grey trim....................................................................................................paid.

13. bazzaworld - Natural oak with light grey trim. ..................................................................................................paid.

14. Pirateringo - light grey and natural oak .......... pm sent regarding deposit.

15. Sparkywig - Westy box.

16. Toffo - Awaiting spec

17. NLA (Adam) - Westy box.

18. andy_sheff - Golden oak with light grey trim.......... ..............................................................................................Paid.

19. StevieTerrier - Awaiting spec

20. 69PROJECT - Awaiting spec

21. gvee - Awaiting spec

22. is,sit - Awaiting spec

23. Stevec - Awaiting spec

24. johnny69 - Natural oak with dark grey trim ................................................................................................................Paid.

25. Kaboosie - Golden oak with light grey trim..................................................................................................................Paid.

26. Nugsy - Golden oak with light grey trim. .......................................deposit paid..................PM sent for outstanding balance.

27. Nathan - Westy box please..............................................................deposit Paid........ Pm'd (Complete and Ready)

28. CyclingSteve - Golden oak with light grey trim.......................................................................................................................Paid.

29. 68oldskool - Westy box.......................................pm sent regarding deposit.

30. 69westy - Westy Box.......................................pm sent!regarding deposit.

Pm's sent to the above for reminding balance on your buddy boxes and westyboxes. As soon as payment is received I will arrange a courier to get it to you.

Any problems regarding Buddyboxes/Westyboxes please PM me.

Cheers again guys.

P.S. Keep the specs coming in if you want one. ;-)

I did notice NLA sell Westfalia handles (None button) various colours which would finish these off a treat. ;-)

Got one on my Xmas list!

Link:

http://nlavw.com/gb/interior/439-westfalia-fridge-handle-without-push-button-in-black.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They also sell these:

http://nlavw.com/gb/interior/71-fitting-kit-for-child-bunk.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://nlavw.com/gb/interior/322-cupboard-door-straps-pair-grey.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They used these on the buddy seat that came on Latebays to secure it in the walk through.

Just an idea!

Cheers.

JayDee's Buddybox:

Don't forget the check out the Chrimbo discounts and make the most of the voucher offer we are running too

Latest posts