Brake light switch,

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemur

Reaction score
so online shopping for a pair of these (the 2 pin ones that go into the master cylinder) to find the average price about £6 each at all the usual suspects, then i though 'oh i'll try vwcoolair' would you believe the want £20 each? for their "top quality" switch... can it really be so much better to dictate a £14 mark up???

Liam

Hi Lemur
May have a couple in the shed,(If i can get past Boris the giant spider) send me a picture to make sure they are the correct ones

Cheers
Vinvan

Hi Vinvan,
That's very very kind of you, although I'm happy to pay the £6 but was simply amazed at the massive variation in price between different suppliers.. I feel they all probably come from the same factory no? or am i wrong and the 20 quidders really are gold plated :roll:

Your a good man!
Liam

Hi Lemur
Had a dig in the shed, is this what you are looking for ? Sorry could only find the one but its yours if you want it
PM me your details and i will pop it in the post

Cheers Rob (vinvan)

vinvan said:
Hi Lemur
Had a dig in the shed, is this what you are looking for ? Sorry could only find the one but its yours if you want it
PM me your details and i will pop it in the post

Cheers Rob (vinvan)

Hey Rob
I've only gone and ordered them already dude... thank you so much for the kind offer though, you'll have a spare now eh :D
(Thought I'd replace both since I'll have to bleed the system)

thanks again,
Liam

Latest posts