Berkeley VW Show 15th September 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time for us this year so hopefully will be able to catch up with you all before the Sunday, is it the Tudor caravan park, Slimbridge? Thanks

Just booked the Fri and Sat night at Tudor Arms caravan park (just the van, not the rapido)

No Rich, been spending too much time at VW events when I said I was going to get away with the family more....

Slads, I'll get back in touch with the organisers, should be OK to get one more in.
You'll need to pm me your name and reg no. for a vehicle pass.

I've received the vehicle passes, which you can collect from me approx. 0900 Sunday morning. Please can you arrive no later than 0930 so we can form the line-up.
The passes must be displayed in your windscreen and admit the driver, one further adult and two children under 16.

Hi Wig

Sorry I'm so late but have been recouperating after spinal op so not sure if I could make it. It there any chance of including me in the line up for the Berkeley Show please.

Cheers

Ian

Do you think I'll need to book up for the Tudor Arms as I might go Friday night if the weathers OK, anyway one nights not enough for me. :D

Hi Brett, couple weeks ago they still had space but would only accept 2 night bookings... They suggested i left it until closer to the date to book the single night. Either way hope to see you on the Saturday
Mark

Latest posts