Aircooled 15 - Back for a second year

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
So for those that dont follow facebook we have decided once again to run an Aircooled only show in 2015 and guess what we've called it Aircooled 15.
We had a few Earlybays turn up last year but could have done with a few more so why not put the date in your diary and come along and join us.

Yes this year it clashes with a couple of other shows but it seems like its impossible not to clash these days so if you want an Aircooled only show, camp with like minded people in a great setting in the middle of the country then Aircooled 15 is for you :), added attraction this year that as well as the Belgium Beer Bar theres also a Cider & Beer Festival on at the same time :lol: :lol:

We are pleased to announce that tickets have now gone on sale for Aircooled 15. Early Bird tickets now available saving you £6 on a pair of weekend tickets. Dont forget children under 16 go free
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/aircooled-15-tickets-14870948407" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We've been working away to come up with some new ideas for Aircooled 15.....the first of these is an Aircooled Gymkhana.
Test your driving skills on a course suitable for slammed and stock vehicles with classes for cars and buses and all against the clock, could get very competitive
More details to follow as they get finalised......

Dont forget early bird ticket sales are up until the end of January 8)

Only 5 Days left to grab your tickets for Aircooled 15 at the early bird discount price of £22.00 saving you £6 off the standard price of a pair of advance tickets.

Link to tickets here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/aircooled-15-tickets-14870948407" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still can't decide if this will be a bit soon to be camping with the new baby :?:

Hoping to get over for the day at least 8)

67westy said:
Still can't decide if this will be a bit soon to be camping with the new baby :?:

Hoping to get over for the day at least 8)
Never too soon mate, you will be fine

:lol: at the moment it doesn't feel like that. 4 weeks until my life is turned upside down :msn4: Could be the first camping trip, I don't think I'm organised enough to cope with 2 dogs and a baby in a bus :roll:

67westy said:
:lol: at the moment it doesn't feel like that. 4 weeks until my life is turned upside down :msn4: Could be the first camping trip, I don't think I'm organised enough to cope with 2 dogs and a baby in a bus :roll:
Trust me it soon becomes very normal. As you know we have 3 kids and I do wonder how we manage it sometimes but we all fit in and have a good time

Latest posts