• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few non EB Bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Mini Moto project, one of my lads bought this, wrecked the engine and the fairing but we bought another engine but never got around to fitting it, so the moto and the alternative engine which does run and comes with throttle grip etc. Just want it out of the way.

Can take to Stanford or CJ - £50

7f201c40.jpg

39ee3ec4.jpg

Also got an RC 40 twin box exhaust for a Classic Mini if any ones interested?

Set of Green Check curtains & cushions, bought a few years ago but never fitted - £25
af63fd75.jpg

46e78cda.jpg

Is that a complete set of bus curtain Graham? If so I'm interested.

Slammed said:

Not sure Ollie as I've never opened the packet, will have a look but it will be tomorrow night/Sat Morning now before I get a chance,

Graham L said:
Slammed said:

Not sure Ollie as I've never opened the packet, will have a look but it will be tomorrow night/Sat Morning now before I get a chance,

No probs, let me know either way... I need to get rid of my chef's trousers curtains!

Graham, what condition is the RC40 mini exhaust in?
Any pics
What price including postage if poss, might be best to PM then atleast i'll get an email as not on here that much nowadays :msn4:

Sorry Froggy only just seen your post, RC40 is new, can get it down to Richmond area if thats any help?

Bump for the other bits

Graham L said:
Sorry Froggy only just seen your post, RC40 is new, can get it down to Richmond area if thats any help?

Bump for the other bits
Yeah Richmond sounds good can arrange to collect it there.
What price you after?

Latest posts