71 Sierra Yellow Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ginge went in for her change of grade oil service (500 miles) as recommended by T.E.S today by the good folk at Enfield.
Had to take a pic with this ultra rare 30's motorsport A.J.S that was in for a fettle. It hasn't been touched up once in its 80 years. So so cool. 8)

40585dd5.jpg

Do like that bike :D - I reckon I would struggle trying to ride that though ;)

Done a few bits lately so thought I'd give a bit of an update.

She's had a good service and also just sailed through her MOT. :D
Fitted Vintage Speed Shifter. Struggled a bit with the base plate but it's all sorted now and is working brilliantly. 8)
Replaced the rotted door cards and fitted new speakers.
Replaced torn mustard vinyl to rock and roll base with og stuff bought from fella EB member.
Took the bunk out and fitted Faux's Conti bed kit. (although can't complete as the van swallowed a bracket and I can't find it anywhere!! :oops: )
Took out the sink unit as we never used it and the extra space now is brilliant.
258baa5d.jpg

Fixed the spice rack and table to the bulkhead.
9902c905.jpg

Anyone got any bright ideas how I can cover the hole in the floor?

Ta la's

Gary

Did a couple more jobs today as the weather was good

Took the old cd player out and polished and fitted an old blaukpunt one liberated from Juan's Mexican hord. I'm not going to hook it up as I'll be fitting clyde's old stero in the glovebox.

This

65c2805c.jpg

To this

9454f0be.jpg

Then I fitted some securon 3 point seatbelt to the front.

e97ee053.jpg

Then fitted my Earlybay badge.

a96c12cd.jpg

Heebee_GB said:
Ginge went in for her change of grade oil service (500 miles) as recommended by T.E.S today by the good folk at Enfield.
Had to take a pic with this ultra rare 30's motorsport A.J.S that was in for a fettle. It hasn't been touched up once in its 80 years. So so cool. 8)

40585dd5.jpg

that A.J.S. is the coolest thing ever!

dubscum said:
Heebee_GB said:

40585dd5.jpg

that A.J.S. is the coolest thing ever!

^^^agreed very cool 8)

creationblue said:
Nice, seat looks like it came with the bus 8)

Cheers Just, was quite surprised when I found them as I've never seen the colours before. Apparantly from a 76 turbo. Not bad for £80! :D

Comfy as fook but I'll have to figure out how I fix the front hammock! :shock:

Latest posts