• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1977 Westfalia in CA - 99% Rust Free - Only £9,750!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have already "sold" this bus twice, but both buyers were long distance and flaked after stringing me along for weeks and not being able to come up with the cash. It is available once again at a reduced price for serious buyers.

I have for sale a very solid 1977 VW Westfalia camper bus. This is a good running, dependable bus, which has traveled from Texas to California and made many trips up and down the 101. It has had one re-spray in the original color of Marino Yellow. There is practically no rust on this bus. All of the main problem areas such as the nose, under the windshield, rockers, doglegs, etc. are in great shape. It has had one small patch in the floor and there are a few holes in the battery tray, but overall it in excellent shape. The undercarriage still retains much of the original factory undercoating and has helped to preserve the integrity of this bus. The canvas was replaced about 5 years ago and is in very presentable shape. The bus has a clean Texas title and current registration. It is ready for a new owner to continue the adventure. Asking $12,500.

Email, text, or call with any questions or if you would like to take a look. I am happy to assist with shipping, including for international or out-of-state buyers. Details below.

Features:
-2.0 Liter 4 cylinder engine
-4 Speed manual transmission (3rd gear synchro is a little worn, just shift slowly and its no problem - never pops out of gear or anything like that)
-Single carburetor
-MSD electronic ignition
-Manual transmission
-Skylight
-Air conditioning (needs recharge)
-New rear carpet
-Wooden door panels
-Recovered front seats
-Draw-tite hitch
-Locking gas cap
-Shift knob extension
-Includes Bentley Factory Service Manual, Idiots Guide, Chiltons, and Haynes manuals

Westfalia Camper Kit:
-Nose mounted spare tire
-Swivel passenger seat
-Sink and water tank (needs pump and faucet - about $75)
-Stove (needs to be hooked up – propane tank included)
-Power inverter
-Pop-top with upper bunk
-Folding rear bench seat
-Original Westfalia plaid upholstery in great shape
-Curtains
-Closet
-Overhead cabinet
-Overhead light

Photos:

http://postimg.org/gallery/27de5zeca

Latest posts