• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Danbury tintop for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosko

Reaction score
Feeling well sad but all other avenues have been explored and I'm selling my van. 1972 Danbury tintop with a good, original interior. PM me with your email address for pics and proper details.

I think £6,800 would be about right but am prepared to haggle and might consider a modern part ex + cash my way. Get in touch!

Hi,
Not sure whats happened to my earlier message - just in case---
Is it RHD?
Lowered?
Can you let me have your email address?
Thanks 8)

Imagine what this would cost you if it was a westy, it's a RHD Danbury even rarer :shock:

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

updamountains015.jpg

Bloke who offered the asking price has failed to come up with any cash so here's a shameless bump! I need to sell pretty quickly so don't be shy...

Come on...open to offers, have to sell due to personal circumstances. Will get a full MOT once I'm back in UK.

I think that's a good price, and if I didn't already have mine, I'd be tearing your arm off for it!

Someone on JK was looking for a good RHD bay, so I put a link up of yours, but it turned out they wanted a lifting roof.

Good luck anyway. :)

Thanks for that Doug. I have a couple of people down here in France who are keen but need to sell first. I'm sure this is a good price but, unfortunately, I can't afford to be too patient hence invitation for offers :(

:cry: Now sold to a very nice woman from Norwich, lower price than I'd have liked but needed to get back to France sharpish!

Have to be sensible about cars for a while but there are some very nice early lhd westies to be had around here...hopefully won't be long. In the meantime keeping it aircooled in a Mexican Beetle, the injection on a 1600 makes it a lot quicker than the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts