• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Early Bay Westfalia....In Leicester.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

space monkey

Reaction score
For Sale is our 1971 early bay pop top westy,LHD,1641cc.
Fairly stock and original unmolested van that was imported in 2012 from Oregon by the previous owner and then registered,mot'd and on the road by myself in 2015.
Great usable rolling project that was Chianti red but has had the usual exterior overpainting in the U.S.
It seats 5 with seatbelts and requires no welding,just a bit of tinkering,bodywork and paint a new poptop canvas and its also missing the original fridge unit...or just use it as it is!
Its had a new windscreen and seal,new brakes on all four corners,Genuine front badge plus a few other new parts.
Comes with the original cot bed for the front and the hammock bunk(canvas needs replacing)
Was used up until last year but is currently sorn with no mot as I was working away when the mot was due for renewal!

Only reason for selling is that we as a family of 5 require something a bit bigger...
I can email pics if interested.
Any questions please ask away...Looking for £9000 or nearest offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts