• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Early bay Crew Cab Pick up FOR SALE.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rev-al

Reaction score
The time has come that I need to put up for sale my beloved Crew cab. This has been my daily driver for the last 11 years and has been completely reliable. Have taken it camping with awning many times (which could be included in sale). May have various spares also.
Swedish import. Unmodified.1600cc single port. Front servo assisted disc brakes. Eberspacher petrol heater - working. German basket weave interior. New rear shocks. New regulator. Electronic ignition. Very good tyres all round (spare under seat has never seen the road). Front wheel bearings done in recent past.
Structurally solid with MOT due Jan 2019.
Paintwork needs attention in some areas where it is bubbling through plus tailgate/dropgates show original wear and one tailgate hinge needs a plate welded in. Has had jacking point and sills welded in past - all sound.
Lots of paperwork, receipts etc going back years.
Reason for sale is I am not using it as often as I used to and need a vehicle my wife will also drive. It's now time to pass it on to a new enthusiast to enjoy and continue to look after.
Serious genuine interested parties please contact me
[email protected]

Latest posts