1970 Dormobile resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome work here dude. Love what you've done with the bus. The stance is perfect and the BRM's finish it off. Great colour choice too. Is it velvet green?

Looking forward to seeing it at next years shows. Good luck with it.

aspro said:
Awesome work here dude. Love what you've done with the bus. The stance is perfect and the BRM's finish it off. Great colour choice too. Is it velvet green?

Looking forward to seeing it at next years shows. Good luck with it.

thanks mate. no managed much work on the bus of late as we moved house and she wants a new kitchen before Xmas haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Rexer did you finish the Dormobile? No updates for a while.

S.

No mate not yet, ended up moving house and that has taken up the last year and a half (so far). Plan is to get cracking before the end of this summer. Cheers for asking dude

I'll look forward to seeing another velvet green Dormobile on the road then, mine is bottom half VG. Is the OG interior going back in?

S.

Pretty much mate. Apart from some black leather alfa seats up front and I got to try and fit 3 point belts in the back

Hiya strangers.....

So, i took the cover off for the first time in two and half years........

Sorry to say I have sold it now. THE new owner Gary will be finishing it and enjoying it. It was too much for me to do at this stage and it didn't fit in with our small family. I will own another one day but for now its caravan time. Thanks for all the support and encouragement over the years. Peace

Latest posts