• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 lh drive westy so69 £7,500 NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

retrocars

Reaction score
1969 westy so69 left hand drive all original interior, has full width bed, sink cooker, other various cuboards, has bench set in the front small pop top, roof racks front and rear, brought from kombiklassics, had new engine and box fitted last year, drives like a deam, body contd not bad, bubbles around paint will need outer sills doing, you can pm me or ring me on 07967521891 £7,500.00
modubs036.jpg

Would you consider a part ex... :?:

08102009126.jpg

Perhaps you'll feel more at home with one of this little romahome :p :p :p :lol:

Wrong Plates said:
Would you consider a part ex... :?:

08102009126.jpg

Perhaps you'll feel more at home with one of this little romahome :p :p :p :lol:
thats wot yours will look like once rich has finished with it, lmfao!! :D :D :D

Any more pics ? underside/interior ? where in somerset can we view ?

alannowlan said:
Any more pics ? underside/interior ? where in somerset can we view ? hi i was going to take more pics today but didnt get chance, will put some more on that i got, we are in street,somerset, its 20 mins from juntion 23 of the m5 ur welcome to look anytime
busetc044.jpg
busetc045.jpg
busetc048.jpg

alannowlan said:
Though t ypou were going to get some more pics posted ?
nmow listed on fleabay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110451804203&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking at your ebay name, would you be interested ina deal for a modified Mk1 Mini?

Full details are available in my thread elsewhere in the for sale section of earlybay.

Alastair Brown said:
Looking at your ebay name, would you be interested ina deal for a modified Mk1 Mini?

Full details are available in my thread elsewhere in the for sale section of earlybay.

you talking minis you have my attention,

retrocars said:
Alastair Brown said:

you talking minis you have my attention,

found the link and took look, great looking mini ;) to cheep!! worth around 10k in the states, get it on on international ebay, tax exempt perfect for shipping yanks are paying 5k for mrk 5 coopers, (yours is dressed, she just needs a hart ;) ;) at the mo( due to a bitch) i am having to raise cash, hence why the van is up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts