• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 panel van for sale.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry w

Reaction score
Probably a bit of a rarity. Australian import 1968 early bay panel van, due in the UK on 8th June. Very original, very straight, very cool :D

RHD obviously, not too rusty at all. more pictures and details at http://www.outback-kombis.co.uk/

All duties and VAT will be paid by me. Price will be around £4500. Just get the bus MOT'd, pay the DVLA £50 registration fee and you are on the road with an age related plate on your tax free ultra cool panel van :)

latestkombis055.jpg

latestkombis058.jpg

shippingpics033.jpg

07799 887128

NOW IN THE UK

so ur the one that pinched it from our shores down under :twisted: dont u have any left up north :?:
matty

solid as a very solid thing :lol:
IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

photos taken today - who wants a cool very early bay panel. ex-Australian Postal Service.

hahahaha.....fair enough :D it was worth a try, no-one tell my van i said that, it might not start up :D

Think his split is 11 window. I work on a few of the imports. Most are very solid & good cars.

This would be well worth a look...

Latest posts