• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1967 Raleigh Wisp for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
Well you don't see to many of these today, not in this condition..
50cc moped come bicycle, while you have fuel it's the former, when you run out its the latter, these were made famous by Twiggy back in the swinging sixties, such a cool piece or motoring history....
So, the bike, I've had this for probably 20 years now, and recieved it as a , let's say pile of scrap, the frame was the most complete part, the rest, well most of it ended up in the bin.
Over the years and four bikes later, yes, four rough E bay buys later, I'd amassed all the correct bits needed to make one bike with a few spares.
All the chrome I had done, wheels have stainless spokes, new tires and carb, engine rebuilt with new, genuine internals, new chains, the list us long but needless to say, it ran like a new bike.
It's been sat now in a dry garage and ignored, so much so, and the age I am, I'm unlikely to ride it, I'm a big bloke and to be fair look and feel a right t..t riding it, fun tho it is, it needs to go to someone who will use it.
Priced at £750 Ono is a fair price, and a rare bike.
Contact [email protected] fir more information.

Latest posts