Volksworld Show 2022 19th-20th March 2022

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Hi Mike

Now they have officially confirmed VoWo 2022 just wondered whether there was a line up planned? (or are they turning the red brick into water cooled as was planned previously)

Hi Graham
Thanks for raising it. I had been thinking about it, vaguely.

I eventually returned my club ticket for the 2020 event, but I think technically they are still vaild for those that kept them, so on that basis I presume they will offer up club areas as previously arranged?

I'm genuinely not sure if the appetite for such things is still there, but I would be up for it and sorting it if its a thing. On that basis, happy for people to comment below if they fancy it ....

I'd be up for being part of a line up again if they give us space but lets see whether others are interested

I still have my 2020 ticket, one of the few things that hasn't moved in my office. Mike if we go will I see 3 new pairs of trainers?

radish said:
I still have my 2020 ticket, one of the few things that hasn't moved in my office. Mike if we go will I see 3 new pairs of trainers?

I do actually have a few pairs to debut :lol:

My daughter left her job at Adidas so I had to stock up :D

Volksworld have confirmed the show is on and a display spot with our name on it is ours, and it’s in the ‘red brick’ area as previous.
There are people with tickets allocated from 2020, so it’s fair to give them first shout I think. We have five places per day but we may be able to increase this if people are keen.

Current ticket holders are

Andy English - Confirmed
Darius - Confirmed
Karlos
PeteB
GrahamL - Confirmed
Darren Warburton - Confirmed
Sam Maycock

Apologies to those whose ‘real’ names I’ve not recalled. Can you please confirm if you’re still ‘on’ and who wants both or which days. We can try and get everyone in who wants to.

Cheers.

Hi Clem
Did anything come of this, I see the Wolfsburg Bus Crew are saying they have a line up on the Red Brick Area?

Sorry just seen the post above, not getting notifications on the threads again

Graham L said:
Hi Clem
Did anything come of this, I see the Wolfsburg Bus Crew are saying they have a line up on the Red Brick Area?

Sorry just seen the post above, not getting notifications on the threads again

Yeah, as above we are in . 5 a day and more if required but it doesn’t look like much more interest right now.

If anyone wants in and want to buy their cheap tickets, please PM me.

Updated sitrep -

Andy English - Confirmed
Darius - Confirmed
Sparkywig - Confirmed
GrahamL - Confirmed
Darren Warburton - Confirmed
Sam Maycock - Confirmed Saturday

Anyone else interested?

Last edited:
I’ve got everyone’s passes. If folk can pm me there addresses I will post them out.
I can’t do the weekend or line up but aim to be there Saturday :)

Evening all, is there any plan for next weekend?
Getting there Friday evening as the the Classic & Resto Show during the day, I won't be there until around 8pm but the plan is to sleep in the car park as usual, Gates usually open onto the red brick area at 8am so if arriving in Saturday morning it helps if everyone is there by 8 so we can park up together.

Then as Sparky has rightly pointed out, beer, kebab, beer but you don't have to look at pictures to order your kebab:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts