Dubs At The Castle 2021 17th 18th 19th September

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this, Google maps came up with some strange routes so god knows what my sat nav will do! shortest route was M5 to Severn bridge!

Hello, just a quick question we are in the line up for the Friday night and Saturday however we have to go Sunday morning to prepare for our daughters wedding early the next week is moving the bus a problem or will we need to move Saturday evening 🙂

so62westie1970 said:
Hello, just a quick question we are in the line up for the Friday night and Saturday however we have to go Sunday morning to prepare for our daughters wedding early the next week is moving the bus a problem or will we need to move Saturday evening 🙂

You will move you’re bus between the camping area and the line up , so leaving on Sunday morning will be no problem.

Nearly time for some DATC partying - see all you peeps there!
This week is dragging already

StuF said:
Nearly time for some DATC partying - see all you peeps there!
This week is dragging already

Have a great show everyone. I can’t commit to it this year unfortunately. Have fun.

My friend has decided to come with me after going to Busfest, now I cant book a ticket----------coming anyway.

Are we all included in the Early Bay camping and are we all taking part in the line-up? Or was it something I had to (or did) tick on a form somewhere?

Also what are the food provisions during the weekend, will I need to take my own food or are there burger-vans?

Is there a bar?

fallingoffalot said:
Are we all included in the Early Bay camping and are we all taking part in the line-up? Or was it something I had to (or did) tick on a form somewhere?

Also what are the food provisions during the weekend, will I need to take my own food or are there burger-vans?

Is there a bar?

There’s usually all that. Pub in walking distance to if required.

Everyone with an Earlybay can camp at the Earlybay camp site that’s usually reserved for us Earlies. As you go through the various bits of the site you’ll go past a toilet block on your right then come to a Children’s play ground on your right with swings and stuff, the Castle is on your left. Turn right at the play ground and drive along keeping the playground on your right. Follow this track along until you can’t go any further and there will be a load of Earlies there. If any thing has changed can someone post up please ? There’s usually quite a few marshals around directing, so tell them it’s the Earlybay site behind the playground. :mrgreen:
There will be food vending vans of various descriptions, there will be several van type bars, and coffee vans etc etc all on the proviso that it’s the same as usual.
We camp at our site then about half eight or nine ish on Saturday, we’ll slowly trundle the vans up to the Castle and we’ll display them in the castle grounds on the lawn. About four o’clock the staff at the castle will want to lock up and turf us out, so after half three ish we’ll gradually wind our way back to our camp site and then set about making a bit of food or whatever, some do it Sunday too and that for me depends on the weather etc.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,then drink Stellaaaaaas :mrgreen:

Still working on mine at the moment, got a jamming accelerator at the moment but should be down just after lunch to mid afternoon. Motor is sounding great with a bit of carby whiffling last night. Got a few timing issues but should be good enough to roll to Caldicot.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,bit warm too :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen:

Got back with no issues, sat nav took me the scenic route, I think it said the motorway was shut.

Great time had by all, heres a few pics...

d04a386917e8ec1220f112ab36199f49.jpg

88e7dea3ae7acbe7f05b845beeec964c.jpg

71a82fca73a3fe9433592cf8c7a8e55d.jpg

973fa2ab71fd6d17bd5c2a4d20795eee.jpg

48221a48cbf26c2716661b406bbe1d3a.jpg

350c5047ada2d7f3f9fed48689dabf88.jpg

a8398ee32ca20fb21286b44164734ff0.jpg

73b507a0a3c2d6450bd1870bb6766066.jpg

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

A grand time was had by all, on my must do list for next year and only 1 1/2 hrs away . (well 2hrs getting there as stuck behind a lorry doing 35mph or less for most of the A48)

Was a great show and awesome to meet some new faces! Had a fantastic time despite overdoing it a little on Thurs night.
Im even sunburnt

StuF said:
Was a great show and awesome to meet some new faces! Had a fantastic time despite overdoing it a little on Thurs night.
Im even sunburnt
Can't believe you over did it mate, doesn't sound like you at all

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

67westy said:
StuF said:
Im even sunburnt
Can't believe you over did it mate, doesn't sound like you at all

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I know - even Scottie was gentle with me and didnt take the piss when I spent pretty much all Friday in bed :lol:

Latest posts