Bristol Volksfest BVF 2021

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With the current and continual developments of Covid 19 we are looking at the year ahead with an optimistic and realistic view. We think it will be safest and best to move Volksfest back from its usual date in June to the 5th - 8th August.

For more information follow the link and read carefully
👉 www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/2021-update

Maybe we'll all be vaccinated by then. Looking forward to getting out of the house and to a great bus-related festival.

There is an earlybay.com club camping area at Bristol Volksfest this year.
Please buy tickets and type early bay into the club name box allocated.
Tickets will be on sale until 1st July 2021 on the link below.

https://bristolvolksfest.nuwebgroup.com/events/126

Hi earlybayers,
Get ready for the big one in August, BVF is going to be back with a bang.
Celebrating 75 years of Beetle motoring with a big Saturday display.
The ever-popular Show & Shine on Sunday, plus all the usual extra fun and family entertainment and loads more.

The theme for 2021 is California Culture, so plenty to go for!
Cal look bugs & buses, LA low-rides and gangster rap style, San Fran hippies, Hollywood Film Stars, Beachboys and Surfers, Venice Muscle Beach and the endless Santa Cruz.
Three nights of great entertainment including a fab Cali/Caribbean party with The Cuban Brothers on Saturday night.

Club camping is a big part of Bristol Volksfest and is always very well supported, so when ordering club camping tickets please don’t forget to add your club name in the box towards the end of the booking.
Once you have 10 or more vehicles booked to your club we’ll assign you a space in the club camping field. We can also offer a mobile toilet to hire for the weekend for your convenience!!
Club camping tickets will only be on sale until 1st July (unless sold out in advance)

Please check the website for the latest full information www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk

Got my ticket, can’t wait to see the wall of death, I hope he’s there. Every time I see it , I go there full of bravado and hang my elbows over the top. Within four laps they’ve come close enough to make us all gradually lean back away from the edge :roll: :lol: :roll: Then as it goes on, I’m starting to think ,
‘’’ They’re all about to crash and burn’’’ :shock:
or ‘’’Theyre all gonna die’’’ :shock:

And some times I’m thinking, I wonder how much they want for that Indian??? :roll:

But it’s always entertaining and really great fun. I usually goes more than once on a weekend :mrgreen:
Booked up in the Earlybay club bit. ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,so??? Who else is going ???

I also go to the Wall of Death every time as it gives me the same rush! Recommend it to absolutely everyone

Sadly I won't be there this year as, all going well, I will be on my honeymoon 😎

I was looking at buying a ticket but it doesn’t say if it’s one per person or per vehicle. Someone can fill me in please?

Coda said:
I was looking at buying a ticket but it doesn’t say if it’s one per person or per vehicle. Someone can fill me in please?

Tickets are per person, so a general camping individual ticket is £47.75. You'll then need a pass for your bus, which is £5.75.

Booked...and will be in the bus!!

Got my tickets, let’s hope it’s not a mudfest like 2019 as I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone.😃

Well, I’m glad some of the crew are tuned in, BRETT’s going WIGs going, Justin’s going ,I’m going, Alistairs going as well, apparently, he’s stolen someone’s bus??? Al ,,, Camping in a bus ??? Whatever next, believe it when I see it / smell it! :roll: :shock: :roll: .Nick will come 4 sure. Rumours are, and rumours abound that Mrs Ozziedog ay be in attendance :shock: :shock: :shock:, really :mrgreen: So??? Who else is up for fireplace Jenga

Ozziedog,,,,,,,it could get messy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

From sunrise to sunset, here's what we've got lined up for you at BVF 28.
Cars, displays, bands & DJs...all kinds of fun and games.

We are excited to introduce @vubdubradio to everyone at Volksfest this year.
The dedicated VDub boys will be live on the main stage from 12 midday to 6pm to welcome in the BVF weekend.
Following on the VDub Radio DJs will play in the main bar tent from 6pm to close. Throughout the weekend they'll be onsite broadcasting live from their trade stand, make sure you go over and say hi.

67panel said:
Is there early bay club camping? Might come and get messy with you all !!!

Yes, bud. We’ll be right in the middle of it somewhere in the club camping / display section.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,get your ticket but make sure you tick Earlybay club camping :mrgreen:

sparkywig said:
I've ordered us a private toilet for the club pitch. However, it does cost £72 for the weekend so a contribution from everyone attending would be nice.
Do you mean a financial contribution? :mrgreen:

sparkywig said:
I've ordered us a private toilet for the club pitch. However, it does cost £72 for the weekend so a contribution from everyone attending would be nice.

Well done senor Wigg. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Five or ten each should sort that out. So anyone with a big bum it’s fifteen quid, :shock: :msn4: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,the rest of us it’s five to ten :mrgreen:

Latest posts