the right ignition barrel help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejinx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So on my other post i snapped the key in the lock its all apart now. my problem is I don't have the correct replacement barrel. The one i took out is a

211 905 855B

JK do a 211 905 855C but its on back order

Heritage have 113 905 855B

Could someone enlighten me on what will fit please? hopefully the Heritage one so i can get the bus back on the road this weekend.

cheers

Or, you could do what I did which was remove the ignition and lock altogether and just put a simple ignition in the dash? Yes you lose the steering lock but that wouldn't stop anyone with a decent screwdriver. And at a later date you could always fit it as it should be at a later date.

Maybe not a very helpful suggestion here, but have you tried dismantling the lock? I had a problem with mine when I bought it and managed to get it to work again. 31000 miles and counting....

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Yes if you can get the barrel out of its housing the its possible to push the broken bit out from the inside if I remember correct. Key no stamped on it as well

Latest posts