• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pedal box cover pan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haveacamper

Reaction score
Surplus to requirements. Could possibly do with a blast and repaint but only surface rust.

Again. Maybe £30?

May be able to get to Bristol volkfest Friday afternoon

20190605_122823_zpsye8tihhy.jpg

Coda said:
I'd bite but I'm on the lookout for a RHD one.

I’m wondering??? Is there a mahoosive difference between LHD and RHD pedal boxes? If I can find one in my garage, there very may be a 72 RHD one, it’ll be interesting to compare the piccies I think :mrgreen:
Not for sale I’m afraid :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:
Ozziedog,,,,,,,,I’ll fit it one day ,,,,somehow ! :mrgreen:

The one I’m thinking I’ve got secreted away somewhere is off that 72 crossover that I broke
(Madonna) and you might be right but I’m trying to remember when they first changed the angles on the front chassis legs because I thought that was where the changes were made and I believe they changed twice or possibly three times but not sure. I’ll dig it out and compare. I’d laugh if it was just the drain holes that were handed :shock: :lol: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,Bristol next weekend :mrgreen:

Now I thought there were only 2 68 to early 69 (as thats when they changed front legs) and then stayed the same to 79.

But then I could be wrong----------------

Coda said:
Haveacamper said:
@Haveacamper I'll take it. I'll PM you about collection.

I think there may be a difference on these pans between earlybays and crossovers onwards. 1967-1971 and 1972-1979.

I remembered nomorerustybits.com selling fibreglass ones and they sell ones for 1972 onwards which appear to be the same as mine: http://www.nomorerustybits.com/under-pedal-tray-1972-1979/

I thought you were still in Melbourne? Was it Geelong? Didn’t know you’d got back. I can relay this from Bristol next weekend and keep it over on the Eastside if that helps anyone .

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, See yas in Bristol :mrgreen:

Well, if it will definitely fit a 71MY then I will have it. I just need confirmation from someone who knows for sure.

ozziedog said:
I thought you were still in Melbourne? Was it Geelong? Didn’t know you’d got back. I can relay this from Bristol next weekend and keep it over on the Eastside if that helps anyone .

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, See yas in Bristol :mrgreen:

Good memory!

Naa we're still over in Melbourne, suburb of Altona to be specific.

We're currently back visiting family with our 18month old. Everytime we visit my dad harps on at me to sell my last few bits that are in his garage haha....like the biggest hoarding problem they have are few vw bits ;)

Come and say Hi if you get to Bristol VF this weekend, I’m sporting the high rise look at the moment, this is where the Ozzies seem to be leading the way with uplifted bays etc.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,it’s the future :mrgreen:

Latest posts