• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engine for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zappa

Reaction score
Hi all putting my 1641 up for sale 1641 with twin kadrons ,alternator conversion new pump ,points ,coil only done about 1000 miles ,zero end float with great compression,the code is b 4 numbers ad think it was a remanufactored case ,OK the bad have had fuelling probs right hand carb not putting fuel down just rebuilt them with Kaddie Shak kits from the states and the problem is still there ,suspect a duff carb but who know lookin for £1000 can watsapp a video of it running came out of my bay so has the mounting holes its owes me double this so a bargain for some one ,cheers rob.

Hi mate can you send me some pictures of the engine as mine has given up ! Sounds ideal for a replacement.Cheers, my number is 07895318398 . 👍

Andymarsh said:
Hi mate can you send me some pictures of the engine as mine has given up ! Sounds ideal for a replacement.Cheers, my number is 07895318398 . 👍

marcusjw said:
Where are you based?

Just in case you folks missed it; this advert was created back in October 2018.

It might still be for sale, but don't hold your breath!

gvee said:
Andymarsh said:

marcusjw said:
Where are you based?

Ozziedog ,,,,,,,,,nice one George, but I still read yours last !! :evil: ,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozziedog said:
gvee said:
Andymarsh said:

marcusjw said:
Where are

Ozziedog ,,,,,,,,,nice one George, but I still read yours last !! :evil: ,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it for sale then.......

Latest posts