New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, i'm new to this site, glad to have found it. Will get round to adding some pics of my van at some stage soon.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi all - just joined from link from Kamperchat. I have just 'launched' our new website about our very early '68 Bay.
Please have a look at

http://www.mystuffonline.co.uk

Hope it proves interesting or helpful!
cheers
angus

angus said:
Hi all - just joined from link from Kamperchat. I have just 'launched' our new website about our very early '68 Bay.
Please have a look at

http://www.mystuffonline.co.uk

Hope it proves interesting or helpful!
cheers
angus
Me again Angus - welcome here too. Have you seen this site - it's a very useful one for those doing resto work.
http://www.specialpatrolgroup.co.uk/spooky/index.html

Hi John - followed your advice! :D
Yep - seen that one - very good it is to, and similar to what I want to achieve with mine (bit like our Caterham site) - somewhere I can refer to with pics, tech info etc...

Yep - new to the site but not to bays.
Had my 71 dormobile from new and am pleased to see so much interest for them now.
For many years all I ever heard was "why are you running around in that old thing - dont we pay you enough to buy a decent vehicle" etc. etc. Then suddenly its "wow a hippy van - were you a hippy?" and "I always wanted one" :)

Hi Trikky2 welcome to the site, I mentioned to Vanman yesterday that he probably had the longest owned van at 26 years, youve just blown that out of the water. Would love to see some pics of your dormobile, have just stuck some of my 72 dormobile up in the gallery.
Oh and I think I just put a vote in for you to be the dormobile expert after your post on the Volunteers wanted topic :wink:

Ran about in my bus out today, nowhere in particular - deep joy, I hope that pride never fades! :D

Hello!

I have a '72 crossover bay camper. It's got an MoT but still needs loads of work - hopefully get started on it once i've got a few other projects out of the way next month.

Will.

Evening fella. Which Frid did you sell???? It wasn`t the yellow post one with narrowed beam was it???? :shock:

hi guys this woz her :wink: me old frid shes off 2 the usa soon :cry:
IMG_0287.jpg

but not 2 worry ime pickin up my panel 2mor0 have loved early panel 4 some time now so not 2 sad :D :D

Grand choice with the early bay, shame about the frid. I was looking at buying your van and converting it to RHD, but the old monster of the cash flow, was er a bit rocky shall we say :shock:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here too, have looked around VZi a good bit in the past but was happy to find this site dedicated purely to Early Bays.

I have a 71 Danbury with a White over Blue paint job. She has a 1600 Single Port motor and is fairly stock other than being lowered :wink:

Look forward to picking your brains in the months and years to come and hopefully seeing you all at a few shows.

Later,

Kev

Latest posts