insurance for bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boycie1009

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
devon sunlander
any one know of the best and reasonable insurance co
without a 35 pound renewal fee for july 2021 just added .
and a agreed value that i dictate ,not a minion after last years agreed value only to be told 4 months later in a letter that they have dropped it to
£20000.00 value

I used Hagerty's classic insurance. They just wanted 5 photos and they agreed to what I said it was worth. (About what I paid for it).
TBH - if your insurance company agreed a value when you signed up, I would have though that that is part of the contract and they have no right to change the value unless something about the vehicle has changed during the policy.

thanks coda
i went through coops in cheam surrey nice guy
problem was kgm employee based the de value on the last devon sunlander that was sold (in 2012)when he and i at coops office they then said send more evidence about my one , we should not have to do this eh ,cos if it came to a claim you can imagine

Classicline offer a club discount for the forum so well worth a try. You'll also get things like free legal and breakdown with homestart. Plus option for agreed values. 01455 639000

https://www.classiclineinsurance.co.uk/vw-camper-insurance/

Latest posts