Internal Server Error

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anybody else keep getting this when trying to access different bits of the forums? Sometimes I’m struggling to get access to anything at all. Or is it my iPad?
It also makes me log in just about every time I come on here too or is that my IPad too.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, or is it just me. :mrgreen:

Not just you, fella. I get them every now and then and a refresh or two of the page usually sorts it. I think the hamsters are malnourished

Cheers guys, I thought it might have been something that I’d done on my pad. I dropped those bits off at Nick’s place Wig from George via his dad. Sorry to take so long, I’ve not been particularly well for a few weeks and I’m home a tad poorly now. But they are there for certain now! Thought it was a great idea popping them in the boot of my car, great place to keep forgetting them is how it turned out :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,I’ll give myself a damned good talking tooo :mrgreen:

Glad it was not just me. I thought it was my VPN, which is why I didn't say anything earlier.

Any movement on this? It's making the site unusable. I type a reply to someone and the server error lost it. It's not encouraging anyone to participate.
If there's anything I can do to help please shout. There's quite a few of us that can do PHP, SQL, HTML, TCPIP, etc.

ive added some extra ram and put a few banana skins in the flux capacitor, should be good for 88mph now

Johnny said:
ive added some extra ram and put a few banana skins in the flux capacitor, should be good for 88mph now

Excellent, sounds a bit like keeping my gearbox going. Fair play though and well done :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, I’d no idea where to put them nana skins :mrgreen:

Latest posts